Patch 5.4: Timeless Isle Vanity Loot
A mysterious island, lost for millennia to the currents of time, has emerged from the mists off the eastern coast of Jade Forest. Timeless Isle is a new area that will be added in Patch 5.4.
Similar to Battlefield: Barrens but with more content. Dynamic events, some really difficult mobs, more rare spawns, world bosses, treasure chests, pet battle things, and lots of other things to do.
Bloody Coin Items
Speaker Gulan by The Blazing Way has special vanity items that cost Bloody Coin. To get this currency, you will have to World PvP.
To flag up for World PvP, you'll first need Censer of Eternal Agony, which costs 2500 Timeless Coin. On use, it sacrifices 90% of your health, turns you translucent, and makes you hostile to players of both factions. Killing players with this buff awards one Bloody Coin.
Here are the vanity items from Bloody Coin. Big thanks to user tmptfate for farming up so many of these items, like the Reins of the Ashhide Mushan Beast:
- Reins of the Ashhide Mushan Beast, 500 Bloody Coin: Black Mushan mount.
- Fire-Watcher's Oath, 50 Bloody Coin: Transform into an Ordon Fire-Watcher. PvP kills made while transformed have a chance to grant Bloody Coins. (5 M Cooldown)
- Vengeful Porcupette, 100 Bloody Coin: One of the beasts left on the Timeless Isle when it shifted through time, most likely sacrificed by the Ordon to their demigod, Ordos.
Shaohao Reputation Items
Several items sold by Mistweaver Ku were changed in a recent build to be completely different vanity items:
- Mask of Fear, Shaohao Rep - Pilgrim: Don the wooden Mask of Fear.
- Mask of Hatred, Shaohao Rep - Pilgrim: Don the wooden Mask of Hatred.
- Mask of Doubt, Shaohao Rep - Pilgrim: Don the wooden Mask of Doubt.
- Mask of Violence, Shaohao Rep - Pilgrim: Don the wooden Mask of Violence.
- Mask of Anger, Shaohao Rep - Pilgrim: Don the wooden Mask of Anger.
- Celestial Defender's Medallion, Shaohao Rep - Pathwalker: Take on the guise of a Celestial Defender.
- Reins of the Heavenly Golden Cloud Serpent, Requires Shaohao Rep - Venerate, 22500 Timeless Coin: This mount was data mined back in MoP's beta, so excited to see it finally in!
Several rare spawns drop weather-changing items--these summon a special stone that dramatically alters the nearby area.
- Sunset Stone, from Urdur the Cauterizer: Place a Sunset Stone that will change the time of day to sunset in the surrounding area for 10 min. (1 H Cooldown)
- Rain Stone, from Zesqua: Place a Rain Stone that will summon a rain storm in the surrounding area for 10 min. (1 H Cooldown)
- Blizzard Stone: Place a Blizzard Stone that will summon a snow storm in the surrounding area for 10 min. (1 H Cooldown)
- Ashen Stone, from Watcher Osu: Place an Ashen Stone that will summon an ash storm in the surrounding area for 10 min. (1 H Cooldown)
Disguises and Character Effects
For more character disguises, check out our guide to all character disguises and effects!
- Rime of the Time-Lost Mariner, from Dread Ship Vazuvius, spawns with Mist-Filled Spirit Lantern from Evermaw: Sing the haunting melody of the crew lost on the Dread Ship Vazuvius. (2 H Cooldown)
- Odd Polished Stone, from Golganarr: Become infused with stone, granting a chance upon killing an opponent to encase them in stone. (1 H Cooldown)
- Blackflame Daggers, from Champion of the Black Flame: Wear the Blackflame Daggers, signifying your allegiance to Ordos. (1 H Cooldown)
- Spectral Grog: Transforms into spectral pirate.
- Golden Moss, from Rock Moss: May cause extra gold to drop whenever you kill a target that yields experience or honor.
- Cursed Swabby Helmet: Transform into a Cursed Hozen Swabby, able to breathe underwater and swim 200% faster.
- Falling Flame, from Cinderfall: Launches the user far into the distance as a blazing meteor. (10 M Cooldown)
- Cauterizing Core, from Molten Guardian: Activate the core, allowing the user to resurrect on death with 20% of health and mana.
- Eternal Kiln, from Flintlord Gairan: Places an Eternal Kiln that increases the spirits of those nearby by 4 and allows cooking. (5 M Cooldown)
- Cursed Talisman, from Spelurk: Banishes the user for 20 sec. Only usable in Jade Forest.
- Captain Zvezdan's Lost Leg, from Rattleskew: Rap the leg on the ground, summoning the crew of the Barnacle to aid you in combat for 10 min. (1 H Cooldown)
- Warped Warning Sign, from Jakur of Ordon: Place a Warning Sign that lasts for 1 min. A message can be carved into the sign, causing it to last for 1 hour and making it visible to other players.
- Misty Pi'jiu Brew: Pour the brew onto the ground, summoning a Spectral Mistweaver to fight for you for 10 min.
- Bubbling Pi'jiu Brew: Pour the brew onto the ground, summoning a Spectral Windwalker to fight for you for 10 min.
- Thick Pi'jiu Brew: Pour the brew onto the ground, summoning a Spectral Brewmaster to fight for you for 10 min.
There's a unique subset of BoA consumables that appear to be a shared drop from rare spawns. These items have charges and can be mailed to alts.
- Windfeather Plume, from Brilliant Windfeather: Increases speed while mounted on a ground mount by 25% for 1 hour.
- Condensed Jademist, from Jademist Dancer: Surround yourself with a heavy mist, allowing you to blend into the shadows for 10 sec.
- Faintly-Glowing Herb: Eat the herb, restoring 50000 health every 1 sec. for 10 sec.
- Sticky Silkworm Goo, from Spotted Swarmer: Coat an enemy in sticky silk, immobilizing even the strongest creatures for 20 sec.
- Strange Glowing Mushroom: Heals the user for 10% of maximum health and restores 10% of a class-specific power type every 2 sec for 10 sec.
- Scuttler's Shell: Cover your head with a brightly-colored shell, reducing the radius at which enemies will detect you for 1 hour. (Model not final.)
- Blazing Sigil of Ordos: Unleash molten fury on all critters within 40 yards.
- Golden Glider: Ride the glider, reducing your falling speed for 2 min.
Earlier rares like The Yowler in Mists of Pandaria dropped materials related to professions--there are some new drops like that on the Timeless Isle.
- Ordon Ceremonial Robes: "This ornate enchanted cloth can be broken down into useful materials."
- Partially-Digested Meal: "This snake obviosly ate far too much in one sitting, as the food appears to be mostly intact and undigested." Contained 20x Great Pandaren Banquet, 20x Pandaren Banquet, and 5x Banana Infused Rum
- Pristine Stalker Hide: "An enormous, thick hide that can be broken down into smaller components."
- Glinting Pile of Stone, from Golganarr: Contains gems and ore.
- Glowing Blue Ash and Glowing Green Ash: similar to Big Bag of Wonders.
Rare spawns and vendors have new pets for you to collect in 5.4!
- Ashleaf Spriteling (Ashleaf Spriteling), from Leafmender: The Ashleaf Sprites of the Timeless Isle tirelessly protect the vegetation of the island from the burning fury of Ordos and his minions.
- Ruby Droplet (Ruby Droplet), from Garnia: The waters of Ruby Lake are colored a strange reddish hue, possibly due to the ruby crystals found deep within the mountains of the Timeless Isle.
- Dandelion Frolicker (Dandelion Frolicker), from Scary Sprite: While fascinated by flowers, the frolicker has also been known to dance with blades of grass and the occasional weed.
- Death Adder Hatchling (Death Adder Hatchling), from Imperial Python: Late in life, if the environmental conditions are correct, a Death Adder may shed its skin and undergo a transformation into an Imperial Python.
- Skunky Alemental (Skunky Alemental), from Zhu-Gon the Sour: When the village of Pi'jiu was attacked by the Ordon Yaungol generations ago, the villagers bravely erected a keg in the center of the village. The following morning, after the celebration had died down, the still-drunken Yaungol blearily agreed to a peace treaty.
- Spineclaw Crab (Spineclaw Crab), from Monstrous Spineclaw: Spineclaw crabs of Pandaria have existed for thousands of years and remain one of the continent's oldest creatures.
- Gulp Froglet (Gulp Froglet), from Bufo: Gulp frogs of the Timeless Isle can feast upon prey several times larger than themselves by slowly digesting the victim externally with a toxic slime.
- Azure Crane Chick (Azure Crane Chick), from Crane Nest: Crane chicks of the Timeless Isle sometimes sing a curious song that calms the nerves and soothes the soul.
- Ominous Flame (Ominous Flame), from Foreboding Flame: The odd blue flames found within the Cavern of Lost Spirits have led many unwary adventurers to their doom.
- Jadefire Spirit (Jadefire Spirit), from Foreboding Flame: The Jadefire Spirit is thought to be a living embodiment of Yu'lon's own jade breath.
- Bonkers (Bonkers), Drop: Some young and rambunctious hozen are trained from an early age to use boxing gloves so they don't accidentally kill their tribe members, and more importantly, to keep them from picking their noses.
- Vengeful Porcupette (Vengeful Porcupette), 100 Bloody Coin: One of the beasts left on the Timeless Isle when it shifted through time, most likely sacrificed by the Ordon to their demigod, Ordos.
- Harmonious Porcupette (Harmonious Porcupette), requires Shaohao reputation: Prolonged exposure to Shaohao's tranquil mists has calmed these spirits, which act as peaceful companions to the Mistweavers.