Please enter your registered email and click the submit button. We will send you an email containing your new password. If you do not receive the email in a few minutes, please check your spam folder.
Join the millions of people who are already members of the Mmosale family. Don't worry, we have room for one more.
Back for more fun? Login now to buy or to manage your account.
Possible account termination when using illegal leveling or illegally obtained gold. Please note and make your wise choice.
Mmosale has passed the test and certification of McAfee, which is the most famous network secure vendor. This daily test will insure you a safety shopping.
Recently, I heard that Mission 2-3, the Dragon fight was possible to solo by a MNK. At first, I couldn't believe it. Sure, the fight isn't too difficult with a small group, but solo!? The only way I could validate if it was possible was to try it myself!
First off, here is the equipment set up that I used:
HP: +2 MP: +2
Accuracy: +2 Attack: +3
VIT: +1 Evasion: +3
DEX: +3 AGI: +3
Evasion: +3 Accuracy: +3
HP: +10 MP: -10
Vs. Fire: -5
Vs. Wind: +4(+5)
San d'Orian (Kingdom) Clogs
HP: +3(+4) MP:+3(+4)
Nomad's Mantle (+1)
For food bring:
HP +14% (Cap: 175@1249 Base HP)
Attack +18% (Cap: 65@361 Base Attack)
Store TP +4
Persikos au Lait
4 HP Regen every 3 seconds for 10 minutes, 800 total
For good measure also grab an Icarus Wing.
Now for the Strategy:
Bring /NIN sub job with a stack of Shihei
. Enter the BCNM.
2. Eat Carbonara.
3. Cast Utsusemi:Ichi.
4. Wait for Utsusemi:Ichi timer to reset.
5. Proceed to edge of BCNM.
6. Drink Persikos au Lait.
7. Target Seeker (without entering BCNM) and cast Dodge and Focus.
8. Immediately run at the seeker and engage.
9. Do not use weaponskill on Seeker!
10. After second shadow drops, cast Utsusemi:Ichi.
11. Immediately use Hundred Fists.
12. As soon as the Seeker drops, engage the Dragon.
13. Use Shoulder Tackle, immediately use Icarus Wing, and finish with Combo, to perform Impaction.
14. Proceed until the Dragon is dead
This strategy will produce victory 9/10 times. Naturally, this will be more difficult using a Tarutaru character. However all other Races will do fine.